Marriage licenses are obtained and recorded at the Circuit Court Clerk's Office. Marriage ceremonies are not performed by the Clerk's Office. License fees and other guidelines are provided below:
- License Fee: $30.00
- Certified copy of marriage license: $2.50
- License expires sixty (60) days from date of issuance
- Both parties must be present
- Must be 18 years of age
- If under the age of 18 years, a parent must be present and birth certificates presented.
- Full names of parent is needed.
- Please come in one-half hour prior to closing to allow sufficient time to complete the application.