AMELIA CIRCUIT COURT
Honorable Marilyn Wilson
|Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Cut off for recording 4:00 pm
Phone: (804) 561-2128
Fax: (804) 561- 6364
P.O. Box 237
16441 Court Street
Amelia, VA 23002
- The Honorable Paul W. Cella, Chief Judge
- The Honorable Joseph M. Teefey
- The Honorable Dennis M. Martin
Terms of Court and General Information
- Court convenes at 9:00 a.m.
- Terms Days: 1st Tuesday, Feb., Apr., June, Aug., Oct., & Dec. at 10:00 a.m.
- Criminal days: 1st Thurs. & 3rd Fri. each month, 9:00 a.m.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- All cases set on Term Day; cases also set between docket calls by agreement of court and counsel.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in general chancery causes when needed.....