Public Works Project Amelia County Public Works is also responsible for installation and replacement of any street signs in the county.  If you see a sign down or know of one that's missing, please contact the Public Works office at 561-4565 or fill out the form below.



Street Name:


Additional Comments: (Is the pole intact? Is the sign there, just off of pole?)

Can we contact you if we have questions?  Yes No